Keep track of your data with Model Rocket Flight Log!
But more than just a model rocket flight log, it also contains sections for construction notes, parts lists, photo album and more.
Designed for the hobbyist of model, mid and high power rocketry. Easy to use software.
* Let’s you record up to 36 flights for each rocket.
* Photo section for each rocket. Add your construction photos, in flight photos or any photo you want.
* Unlimited number of entries – limited only by your hard drive space.
* Section for project notes on each rocket. Create a detailed log on how you went about creating and constructing your rocket.
* Parts list and costs for each part.
View data in a list of all rockets or individually.
Download comes as a 80 mb zip file for PC only.
Program is easy to use and versatile.
Flight log includes sections for;
launch data: date, location, motors, weight, payload and recovery
Weather: wind direction, speed, humidity, temperature and visibility
Altitude: estimated, actual and flight performance
I created this program to help me monitor my fleet and find it extremely helpful when choosing motors depending on changing weather conditions. Having previous flight previous performance data helps when trying to choose new motor configurations. Also serves as a log to document construction steps, costs to build, and photos to document building or in flight.
Newest version 2.7 - new cleaner look and interface.
Created by Rocketkraft Studios Copyright 2015 updated to v2.7 on 4/10/2022.